Saturday, October 26, 2013

Together Forever

By Hazel Holland
 

I created this impressionistic piece of artwork from a larger watercolor painting of mine that I did earlier.  I altered one of the shamrock-shaped flowers and changed the color, texture, and background of the painting to create this striking image.

While I was creating this "shamrock" I found myself sensing that God wanted to speak to our hearts through this beautiful imagery.  The three hearts joined together as one is a symbol of the trinity...Father, Son, and Spirit who created us in His image... body soul and spirit.  He created us and knit our hearts together in love so that we might be one with Him... and with one another... our hearts knit together forever in love.♥


To see a larger copy of this art print click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment