Monday, May 27, 2013

A Sea of Broken Hearts

By Hazel Holland


As I was painting this watercolor of a sea of broken hearts I wanted to convey a  message of hope to those of you who are hurting.  If you are feeling tossed about on the sea of life by the turbulent winds of adversity, I want you to know that Jesus will hold you close to His heart.  And through every storm you face, He will calm the raging sea inside of yours.  

I used rainbow colors as a way to remind you that God is the Healer of broken hearts.  He wants to turn your tears into laughter and your weeping into songs joy.  Let Him lead you as you and He dance over the whitecaps on this turbulent sea of life together.  Let His love bring you safely to shore.

To see a larger copy of this art print click here

2 comments:

  1. just beautiful! Thank you for the message of hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it blessed you,Brandy! His heart is always for you.♥

    ReplyDelete