Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Love of My Life

By Hazel Holland


I finally got up the courage to try to do a chalk pastel of my two precious grandchildren that are the love of my life!.  Jakey is three and a half years old and Max is a week old in this picture.  I'm very pleased with the way this came out... 

A thought just occurred to me.  Perhaps this may be a way I can bless you with doing chalk pastels of your children and grandchildren.  Not only will it bless you, but it will also bless me by helping bring in some much needed income so that I can move and live near these little cherubs!  Yeah!  Sounds like a great idea to me!  What do you think?

So if you are interested in my idea please contact me by leaving a message on this blog, send me an email, or send me a message on Facebook.

Contact:
Facebook
Email

1 comment: