Sunday, January 20, 2008

From His Heart to Yours

By Hazel Holland

I painted this watercolor many years ago and just stashed it away in a file drawer because I didn't have room in my house to hang anymore artwork.


Just recently when I retrieved it from its hiding place I was surprised by the depth of the colors of the little blue and mauve for-get-me-not flowers.  How insignificant and small they seem, and yet what richness and beauty their presence brings to the larger bouquet.

Then I heard the Spirit speak to my heart... "Nothing in My creation is insignificant no matter how small it is.  Because you are made in My image you have significance and purpose and are designed to be a blessing to others.  The aroma of Me in your life is like a sweet smelling perfume.  You are like a bouquet of freshly picked flowers whose scent fills the whole room.  You are my beloved creation, made in My image to fulfill your purpose and destiny in Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment