Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Spiritual Awakening

By Hazel Holland


As I was doing this pastel tonight I was reminded of how God has ordained each season in the natural world to come at its appointed time.  In a similar way He has designed each season in your spiritual life to follow His chosen plan, too.  As you look back on your life, you will recognize some of these times of spiritual awakening...

You will remember the tug on your heart each time His Spirit revealed Himself to you as you and He walked down life's path together.  You will remember how your heart burned within you at times when you were deeply touched by His goodness and love.

During those seasons of spiritual awakening your life was being prepared to respond to His Spirit at the next appointed time...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so true. Thanks for sharing you God given talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm compelled to share because His love bubbles up inside of me and I can't keep Him to myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete